This QQI course will provide the skills, insight and knowledge to manage training and development in a professional manner. The Training Course will develop an awareness of the context for training and development, and the key issues that impact on its planning and delivery. This course will also enable training and development professionals to develop their expertise to design, understand, identify, deliver and evaluate training within their organisation. The training is interactive and provides opportunities to practice planning, delivering and refining your own training session on a subject of your choice.
This Train the Trainer programme is ideal for those wishing to work in the field of training and development or those who wish to take up a training position within their organisation.
Who is this course for?
• Individuals in career transition who need a competitive edge
• Novice trainers who need structure and a step-by-step guide to achieving great training outcomes
• Course instructors who currently design, deliver or evaluate training
• Experienced trainers who seek greater certainty, influence and impact with their training
• Professionals who lead group meetings and deliver important presentations
• Managers who are committed to developing and empowering others
• Leaders who wish to expand the breadth and depth of their coaching, communication and leadership skills
• Professionals who hold training and development responsibilities within organisations
• Experts who sit on programme accreditation panels and evaluate training risk
• Organisations who wish to build internal trainer capacity and expertise
• Individuals who seek a nationally recognized QQI award in training and evaluation
1. Module One: Introduction, Training Theory and Legislation
2. Module Two: The Role of the Effective Trainer
3. Module Three: Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Programme Design
4. Module Four: Preparation and Structure for Training Delivery
5. Module Five: Facilitation and Presentation Skills
6. Module Six: Evaluation of Training, CPD and Programme Improvement
7. Bonus module: E-Learning, Online Courses and Expanding your Training Reach
Requirements for this Course are as Follows:
Participants need to have a good understanding and clear conversationally skills in English language to undertake this course, this would be aligned to a rating of B2+ on the Common European Framework of Reference for Language (CEFRL), we are available to provide you with guidance and supports on identifying your levels and providing access to supports for testing English language provision
Please contact SafeTech with any queries on 0749127786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
B2+ - Independent User
Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation. Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
This Course is Delivered Via:
This is a 10 Day Course.
Following successful completion of all assignments and both practical skills demonstrations you will receive a QQI Level 6 Training & Development Special Purpose Award (6S3372) that includes the two QQI component awards above (Training Needs Identification and Design - QQI L6 Component Award 6N3325 & Training, Delivery & Evaluation - QQI L6 Component Award 6N3226)
Max Participants: 15 People
Training Needs Identification and Design - QQI Level 6 Component Award 6N3325
• Assignment 1: Written project – Carry out a TNA (60%)
• Assignment 2: Create documents as part of a Training Plan (20%)
• Assignment 3: 10-minute Presentation (20%)
Training Delivery and Evaluation – QQI Level 6 Component Award 6N3226
• Assignment 1: Written project / assignment / Case study (40%)
• Assignment 2: Live training skills demonstration (40%)
• Assignment 3: Learner record (20%)
If you are unemployed and seeking work, you may be eligible for funding from the Department of Social Protection to cover all, or some of the costs of your training. (means depending, you may be entitled to up to €1000).
Candidates who wish to avail of this must make an appointment with a case officer in their local Intreo office, discuss their case & apply for funding. The candidate will receive a funding application form which they must sign & bring/post to us. Upon completion, we will send this back to the case officer who will then review the funding application.
Upon receiving funding approval in the post from the Department of Social Protection, candidates must then call us to reserve a place on our course. We cannot confirm a place on our course until funding approval is gained.
If employed within the private sector or are a sole trader, there may also be funding assistance available through Skillnet funding. Skillnet may fund a percentage of your training, if eligible. For more details on this, please contact us on 074 91 27786.