This assessment involves assessing the candidates knowledge and skills on the telescopic handler through theory and practical assessment.
Overview of Assessment
• Be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers' instructions.
• Carry out a pre-start inspection.
• Operate the safely under varying site conditions.
• Be able to carry minor adjustments and routine services.
• Have an understanding of responsibilities under Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 & other current relevant legislation.
UK CSCS health & safety test withint the previous 2 years
From Red to Blue
Your Red CPCS Trained Operator Card is valid for 2 years. During these 2 years you must achieve your NVQ in Plant Operations to upgrade to a Blue CPCS Competence Card.