This assessment involves assessing the candidates knowledge and skills on the Lorry Loader through theory and practical assessment.
Overview of Assessment
• Understand the relevant health and safety regulations
• Identify accident prevention and control
• Identify the needs regarding personnel protection
• Drive the MEWP safely and manoeuvre it in a correct and proper manner, inside and outside of a building
• Carry out pre-use checks and daily maintenance before starting work
• Carry out the correct emergency procedures and understand the capacities and limitations to enable safe operation
• Understand the selection and use of fall protection equipment.
• UK CSCS health & safety test within the previous 2 years
• PPS number
• PPE Equipment
• A36A Lorry Loader – Hook
• A36B Lorry Loader – Clamshell Bucket
• A36C Lorry Loader – Hydraulic Clamp
From Red to Blue
Your Red CPCS Trained Operator Card is valid for 2 years. During these 2 years you must achieve your NVQ in Plant Operations to upgrade to a Blue CPCS Competence Card.