This assessment involves assessing the candidates knowledge and skills on the 360 Excavator through theory and practical assessment.
Overview of Assessment
• Operate the excavator 360° safely and productively
• Fit and operate ancillary equipment
• Site the machine safely and efficiently
• Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
• Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
• Follow all necessary safety precautions
• Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
• Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out
• Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment
• UK CSCS health & safety test within the previous 2 years
• PPS number
• PPE Equipment
From Red to Blue
Your Red CPCS Trained Operator Card is valid for 2 years. During these 2 years you must achieve your NVQ in Plant Operations to upgrade to a Blue CPCS Competence Card.